What should I do if I lose my pass to the Universiade Village?
- Take a tenancy agreement, which was filled upon arrival;
- Take a photo of 3x4;
- Download, fill in and sign an explanatory note about the loss of a pass from a youth worker at your home; Explanatory
- To arrive at the pass office in the main building of KFU, Kremlevskaya, 18. The working time of the propsy office: Mon-Fri from 8:00 to 17:00.
If you have lost your pass on weekends, then go through the lists with your passport through the checkpoint.
How much does living cost in Universiade Village? Where and how to pay?
The cost of living in the Universiade Village: 545 rubles for 1 month.
There is also an additional agreement on electricity, depends on the amount of used electrical appliances. (~ 1000 rubles per year). The cost of electricity (electricity) in the Universiade Village can be found on this form.
1. Accounting is located at: Universiade Village, 14 (entrance from the oak alley).
a) It is necessary to take with you a contract of renting living accommodation, which was filled in at check-in and a passport;
b) In accounting, you will be issued an invoice for payment of services, from which you need to go to the 16th house. You can pay for both the semester and the whole year at once;
c) It is necessary to register in the accounting department within 5 working days after settlement.
2. The ticket office is located at: Universiade Village, 16 (entrance from the oak alley).
a) At the cash desk you must take with you an invoice and a passport;
b) Payment on hand is made both in cash and cashless payments.
According to the internal regulations and the tenancy agreement (clause 2.2.11), which the student fills in and signs, it is necessary to: “pay for the use of residential premises, utilities and additional services no later than the 10th day of the month following the expired one, The campus (Universiade Village, 16). The obligation to pay for residential premises, additional services arises from the moment of the conclusion of the contract.
All nonresident students will be accommodated in the Universiade Village?
Senior students are settled in the DoU according to the results of the ball-rating system. That is, if you are active, you will not violate the internal regulations in force in the territory of the DU, participate in the life of the hostel, attend events held in the territory, etc. you will probably be settled in DM. And if student life drags you out and you become a part of the Student Association of the Universiade Village, then you will be able to live in the DU during the entire period of study in KFU. The remaining students live in campus dormitories located in the city.
Foreign students are settled in the dormitories of the DU on the dates established for the settlement of institutions, on a general basis. Due to the peculiarities of arrival from different regions, a later date of settlement is possible in the period up to October 1.
Who is given a place in the Universiade Village?
Non-resident students of K(P)FU and PGAFKSiT.
Houses from 1 to 21 - Kazan Federal University. Houses 22 to 30 - Volga State Academy of Physical Culture, Sports and Tourism.
When submitting documents to the admissions office, it is necessary to mark in the questionnaire an item on the provision of a place in a dormitory if you are a nonresident student.
What do you need to move out of the Universiade Village?
Warn a youth worker and manager 3 days before eviction;
Clean the room. Wash the floors, wipe the dust, wash the bathroom, clean the cabinets and special attention should be paid to the kitchen;
Take bed linen to castellan;
Check all the furniture and if you find damage to the property - compare with the act of receiving the transfer, which was filled upon arrival;
4.1. If there is damaged furniture and the house manager is asking to pay, then you should go to 11a to pay and bring the manager’s check;
Go to the head of the house and pass the room and pass;
After that, you will receive from the manager a detour sheet, in which the youth specialist and castellans must sign;
After you take away all your belongings, hand over the key and go outside the territory of the Universiade Village.
How to enter the Universiade Village in the middle of the year?
First you need to contact the deputy director for social and educational work of your institute / faculty.
And if your institute / faculty has places in the Universiade Village and you pass by rating, then you need to get all the necessary certificates and collect a package of documents.
I am being evicted from the Universiade Village, how can I withdraw money for accommodation if I have paid for the year?
1. You need to go to a youth work specialist at your home and report that you are being evicted;
2. A youth work specialist will go to the accounting department of 14 houses of the Universiade Village and close your residential lease agreement;
3. After the contract is closed, you need to write this application by hand and take it to the accounting department of 14 houses of the Universiade Village;
4. And in the accounting department they will tell you where to pick up the money, either in the 16th house in the Universiade Village or on street, Krasnaya Position, 2a.
What documents are needed for the settlement?
- Passport (original and photocopy pp. 2-3, 5);
- INN (original and photocopy);
- Pension insurance certificate (original and photocopy);
- Medical policy (original and photocopy);
- Help from a dermatovenerologist (from a polyclinic according to the place of residence);
- Blood test for RW (from the polyclinic at the place of residence, valid for 10 days);
- Fluorography for the last year (original and photocopy);
- The medical opinion of the therapist on the settlement in the hostel (according to the results of all the collected tests);
- Photo 3x4 (4 pieces); Application (to be filled in at registration of documents to the hostel);
- Application form with a photo; Download questionnaire
- Bypass list (only for students who previously lived in DM).
If you have questions about settling, contact the deputy directors / dean for social and educational work of the institutes / law faculty or the settlement and extracurricular department of the Department for Youth Policy: Phone: +7 (843) 590-82-81 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Can you settle in the Universiade Village before?
Unfortunately not. Earlier, senior students could be settled, solely with the aim of assisting the administration of the hostels with settling students on the schedule of the institutes.
Why parents are not allowed into the territory during the settlement?
In one week, more than 9,000 students are settled in the Universiade Village, therefore the admission regime at the checkpoint is completely aimed at students, so that the settlement can pass as quickly as possible.
Can I stay in the Universiade Village for the summer? Why do I need to move out before June 30?
The contract for living in a hostel is until June 30. There is an opportunity to stay for the summer only for those who practice. To do this, you must tell the deputy director of social and educational work of your institute, so that he will put you on the list of trainees. But all will be resettled in one house.
To carry out repair work in July and August and replace broken things in houses.
How are students divided into rooms? Who will be my neighbors?
The distribution of rooms takes place on the day of settlement indicated by each institute. The procedure takes place in UNICS, for students of the 1st course places are distributed in fact.
What house will they house me in? How many people are in a room in the Universiade Village?
In high-rise buildings on the first line there are:
1. Single (1);
2. Doubles (2);
3. Triple (3);
4. four-seater (4);
5. five-seater (2 + 3);
6. six-seater (2 + 2 + 2);
7. Seven-seater (2 + 2 + 3).
All with a shared kitchen for 3-4 rooms.
The first course occupy the room from 3 to 7 people.
In the five-story houses on the second line there are: from 2 to 5 people. The first course is settled in rooms for 4-5 people.
1. Double rooms (1 + 1);
2. Triple rooms (1 + 2);
3. Quadruple (4);
4. Five-seater (4 + 1).
Each room has its own kitchen.
The first course occupy the room for 4 people.
You cannot choose a house yourself. Each institution has its own houses.
How many keys to the room?
1 key for the whole room. Every time you leave, you hand over the key to the watch and sign in the magazine. The same thing happens when you get home.
What will be in my room?
In the room for each student there is a bed, nightstand, chair, shelf for books, a wardrobe, and a writing desk common to all. Also in each room, an individual bathroom unit combined with a shower. In the five-story dormitories, the kitchen in the room is equipped with a kitchen suite, refrigerator, electric stove. In high-rise houses, 5-6 kitchens are common on each floor. Grade the same, there is a balcony.
Cookware and other household items are purchased by students.
How many rooms is the kitchen and bathroom in the Universiade Village? And what items are in the kitchen?
Depends on the house: In 5-floor houses there is a kitchen in each room. In high-rise buildings, the kitchen is shared, for 4 rooms (up to 16 people). What is in the kitchen: 1. Refrigerator; 2. Hood; 3. Tile with 2-4 comforters; 4. Cabinets; 5. Sink; 6. Chairs. You can bring a microwave, a slow cooker and everything you need for cooking.
In 5-floor houses and in high-rise buildings there is a bathroom in each room.
How to connect the Internet? How much is?
On the territory of the Universiade Village, you can connect wired Internet only from the provider Tattelecom. Prices can be found on the company's website, and leave a request for connection in any of the Tattelecom salons, one of which is located in the Universiade Village (second floor of the house 11a).
On the territory of the Universiade Village, you can connect 3 tariffs of the Internet provider Tattelecom:
1. Star 1. 515 rubles per month. Up to 25 Mbps. in the afternoon, Up to 50 Mbps. at night, Up to 100 Mbps. multimedia zone.
2. Star 2. 665 rubles per month. Up to 50 Mbps. in the afternoon, Up to 100 Mbps. at night, Up to 100 Mbps. multimedia zone.
3. Star 3. 865 rubles per month. Up to 100 Mbps. in the afternoon, Up to 100 Mbps. at night, Up to 100 Mbps. multimedia zone.
Free Wi-Fi is available in public areas.
Also in the office you can purchase a SIM-card with the following tariff plans:
Own - 8 rubles per day. Unlimited Internet, 300 minutes to RT / RF numbers, unlimited calls within the network.
Own + - 12 rubles per day. Unlimited Internet, 600 minutes to RT numbers, unlimited calls within the network.
Azan - 8 rubles per day. Unlimited Internet, 300 minutes to RT numbers, unlimited calls within the network.
Call your - 9 rubles per day. Unlimited Internet, 350 minutes to RT numbers, unlimited calls within the network.
Access point - 599 rubles per month. Unlimited Internet, 1 rub./min. to RT numbers, 1 rub./min. to numbers within the network.
New Standard 2.0 - 6 rubles per day. Internet 50 Gb / month. Calls up to 2 minutes per minute. RT for free.
Challenge 120 - 120 rubles per month. Internet 2Gb / month., 150 minutes to RT numbers, unlimited calls within the network.
SIM-card for the Internet - 50 rubles per 7 days. Internet 5Gb / for 7 days, 1.5 rubles / min. to numbers RT.
In the Universiade Village, are rooms checked for cleanliness?
Yes, usually the head of the floor checks once a week.
Can I bring guests from other houses?
Yes, until 22:00, leaving the passes on the watch.
Can I bring my pet or plants from my home to the Universiade Village?
No, it is prohibited by the internal regulations.
Is there a gym in the Universiade Village?
Not. In the Universiade Village there are several sports fields with horizontal bars and bars. Nearby there are sports facilities:
1. Petrel. Victory Avenue, 7.
2. Planet fitness. St. Academician Parin, 1.
3. Metrofitness. Victory Avenue, 90a.
4. Srk Altair. Victory Avenue, 19.
5. Be fit. St. Julius Fucik, 8B.
Where and how to get a temporary residence permit?
Temporary registration can be done in the 8th house of the Universiade Village (entrance from the end)
Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday from 9:00 to 18:00.
Service phone: 89178531133
Who needs temporary registration:
If a citizen lives more than 90 days outside his place of residence, he needs a temporary registration.
If you have a basic registration in a passport from the Republic of Tatarstan, then you do not need to make a temporary registration. (By virtue of paragraph 1 of Article 5 of the RF Law "On the Right of Citizens to Freedom of Movement", if a person lives in the same constituent entity of the Russian Federation in which he is registered, temporary registration is not required.)
What is temporary registration for:
• For registration of various documents (for example, international passport, pension certificate, etc.);
• for getting a job;
• to seek medical help;
• for registration of credits or loans;
• to receive social support measures.
• to assign a child to school or kindergarten;
This list is far from complete, in each specific case there is a reason for issuing a temporary registration. But nevertheless, it is worth remembering that after its registration you become a "legal" tenant and you will not have any problems with the law.
The procedure for registration of temporary registration:
I. Register and create your personal account on the website www.gosuslugi.ru
II. By registering go:
b) Registration at the place of residence or stay;
c) Select the "Electronic service" option;
d) And on the right we press the button "Get a service".
1. Type of applicant:
I am applying for myself, I am 18 years old (if not 18 years old, then you must write the details of one parent).
2. Your personal data:
Will be automatically filled in.
3. Your passport details:
Will be automatically filled in.
4. Do you have a permanent registration?
5. Your place of stay:
420010, Rep. Tatarstan, Kazan, ter. Universiade village, house __, room __
6. Is the registration done for your living space?
7. Grounds for temporary residence:
Application from the person who provided the accommodation;
Number of the contract for the rent of the dwelling. (It is written in the upper right. For example: 1818/001234)
8. Do you have or did you have citizenship of another state?
Fill out the answers to the questions.
9. Your additional data:
Fill out the answers to the questions.
10. Do part of your family already live at this address?
Fill out the answers to the questions.
12. Select a department for filing documents:
* Migration Department of Police Department No. 15 "Tankodrom" of the Directorate of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of Russia in Kazan.
III. After filling out all the information on public services, you need to go to the 8th house of the Universiade Village (from the end) with a copy of the rental agreement and the original passport, fill out the forms that will be issued by the passport office specialists.
IV. Come up in a week and pick up your passport and registration.
How to call an ambulance to the Universiade Village and is there a doctor on site?
It is necessary to go down to the watch of your house, tell the watchman: the name of the person who is called the ambulance, room number, institute, course, group and what happened to the person.
There is no doctor on the territory of the Universiade Village, it is necessary to call an ambulance through the watch of your house on your own or through your neighbors.
How to get a bike pass to the Universiade Village?
If you have a bike and you want to go out and go with it for the territory, then you need to perform several actions:
1. Write a statement by hand;
2. Sign an application with the house manager;
3. Sign an application with Viktor Anatolyevich Fedorov in the 19th house of the Universiade Village on Mon-Fri from 9:00 to 17:00.
4. attributed to the checkpoint number 6 "Central".