Политика в отношении обработки персональных данных
Policy on the personal data processing
This policy of personal data processing is made in accordance with the requirements of the Federal Law dated as of 27.07.2006. №152-FL "On personal data" and defines the procedure for personal data processing and measures to ensure the security of personal data of the State Autonomous Institution of the Republic of Tatarstan "Universiade Village“ (hereinafter – the Operator).
1. The Operator sets the observance of human and civil rights and freedoms in the processing of personal data, including the protection of rights to privacy, personal and family secrets, as its most important goal and condition for the implementation of its activities.
2. This policy of the Operator with respect to the processing of personal data (hereinafter – the Policy) applies to all information on the visitors of the website - https://universiadevillage.ru - that the Operator can obtain.
2. Basic concepts used in the Policy
1. Automated personal data processing– personal data processing by the means of computer technology.
2. Blocking of personal data - temporary termination of personal data processing (except for the cases when processing is necessary to clarify personal data).
3. Website – a set of graphic and information materials, as well as computer programs and databases that ensure their availability on the Internet at the network address - https://universiadevillage.ru.
4. Information system of personal data – a set of personal data contained in databases, as well as technologies and technical means for ensuring its processing.
5. Depersonalization of personal data – actions as a result of which it is impossible to determine the ownership of personal data by a specific User or the other subject of personal data without the use of additional information.
6. Personal data processing – any action (operation) or a set of actions (operations) performed using automation or without the use of it, with personal data, including collection, recording, systematization, accumulation, storage, clarification (update, change), extraction, use, transfer (distribution, provision, access), depersonalization, blocking, deletion, destruction of personal data.
7. Operator – a state body, municipal body, legal or physical entity, organizing and (or) carrying out the personal data processing independently or jointly with other entities, and
also defining the purposes of personal data processing, the composition of personal data to be processed, actions (operations) performed with personal data.
8. Personal data – any information relating directly or indirectly to a particular or identifiable User of the website https://universiadevillage.ru.
9. User - any visitor of the website https://universiadevillage.ru.
10. Personal data provision – actions aimed at disclosure of personal data to a certain person or a certain circle of persons.
11. Personal data distribution – any actions aimed at disclosure of personal data to an indefinite circle of persons (transfer of personal data) or at acquaintance with personal data of an unlimited number of persons, including disclosure of personal data in the media, placement in information and telecommunication networks or provision of access to personal data in any other way.
12. Cross-border transfer of personal data – transfer of personal data to the territory of a foreign state to the authority of a foreign state, a foreign individual or a foreign legal entity.
13. Personal data destruction – any actions as a result of which personal data is destroyed irrevocably with the inability to further personal data restoring in the personal data information system and (or) as a result of which the material carriers of personal data are destroyed.
3. The Operator may process the following personal data of the User
- Name, surname, patronymic name.
- Email address.
- Phone number.
- Gender of a person
- Date of Birth;
- Knowledge of languages and their knowledge;
- Address of the actual place of residence and registration at the place of residence and (or) at the place of stay (house, room number).
- The collection and processing of anonymous data on visitors (including "cookies") through the services of Internet statistics (Yandex Metrics, Google Analytics and others) is performed on the website.
- The above-mentioned data in the text of the Policy are united by the general "Personal data" name.
4. Purposes of personal data processing
1. The purpose of processing the User's personal data is to inform the User by sending e-mails;
providing User's access to the services, information and/or materials contained on the website.
2. The Operator also has the right to send the User notifications about new products and services, special offers and various events. The User can always unsubscribe from receiving informational emails by sending the Operator a letter to the following e-mail address: [email protected] entitled "Unsubscribe from notifications on the new products, services and special offers".
3. Depersonalized User data collected through the Internet statistics services is used to collect information about Users' actions on the site, improve the quality of the site and its content.
5. Legal basis of personal data processing
1. The Operator processes the personal data of the User only in case of their filling and/or sending a special form on the website https://universiadevillage.ru. By filling in the appropriate forms and / or sending his/her personal data to the Operator, the User agrees to this Policy.
6. Procedure for collection, storage, transfer and other types of personal data processing
The security of personal data processed by the Operator is ensured by the implementation of legal, organizational and technical measures necessary to fully comply with the requirements of the current legislation in the field of personal data protection.
1. The Operator ensures the safety of personal data and takes all possible measures to prevent access to personal data of unauthorized persons.
2. The User's personal data will never, under any circumstances, be transferred to third parties, except for cases related to the implementation of the current legislation.
3. In case of revealing inaccuracies in personal data, the User can update them independently by sending a notification to the Operator's e - mail Address universiad[email protected] marked "Updating of personal data".
4. The term of personal data processing is unlimited. The User may withdraw his consent to the processing of personal data by sending a notification to the Operator via e-mail to the Operator's e-mail address [email protected] marked "Withdrawal of consent to the processing of personal data" at any time.
7. Cross-border personal data transfer
1. The Operator is obliged to make sure that the foreign state, on the territory of which the transfer of personal data is supposed to be carried out, provides reliable protection of the rights of subjects of personal data before the start of the personal datacross-border transfer.
2. Personal data cross-border transfer in the territory of foreign states that do not meet the above requirements can be carried out only if the personal data subject agrees in writing to cross-border transfer of his personal data and/or the execution of the contract, to which the personal data subject is a party.
8. Final provisions
1. The User can get any clarifications on issues of interest relating to the processing of his / her personal data by contacting the Operator via e-mail [email protected]
2. This document reflects any changes in the policy of personal data processing by the Operator. The policy is valid indefinitely until it is replaced by a new version.
3. The current version of the Policy is located at http://universiadevillage.ru/politic for free access.